STAR Contact Form
Create An Account
Log In To Your Account
Request A Password Reset
End Year Tuition Statements
In order to obtain your Year End Tuition Statement you will need to follow these steps:
- Log into your STAR Family Account.
- Click on the "My Dashboard" button at the top right of the page.
- Select the “View Your Ledger” option.
- Use the “Recent Activity” date selectors to choose the date range that you wish. All ledger items from the date range will be displayed.
- From the ledger page, choose the “Print Your Ledger” option.
- Use the check boxes on the left to select the line items that you wish to be printed.
- Use the “Print Ledger” button to print your statement.
The STAR Tax ID number will display at the top, right of the report.
If you have any questions please contact your Site Director.
STAR Preschool offers high quality curriculum-based, early childhood educational programs for families in three school districts; The Eureka Union School District, Loomis Union School District and Western Placer Unified School District. STAR Preschool provides caring and nurturing environments combined with curriculum that offers children a variety of rich experiences to enhance their knowledge and appreciation of the world around them.
- STAR Education works with your local schools and their kindergarten teachers to ensure that your child will have the necessary skills to successfully enter kindergarten.
- All of the curriculum created by STAR Education is to State Content Standards or exceeds those standards.
- Class sizes are kept small to ensure that your child receives the praise and attention that they deserve.
- Extended day opportunities are available to students to enhance their social experiences in a secure setting.
- STAR Preschool follows local school district calendars making it easy to plan family activities
What a great way to prepare your child for kindergarten! Classes are 4 days per week, 3.5 hours per day. Our program focuses on kindergarten readiness skills both social and academic. We use theme related activities and incorporate stories, art, music, dance, science exploration and sports as well as many other creative and fun activities.
All students must be fully potty trained in order to be eligible for all STAR Pre School programs. Children Must Be 3 Or 4 By September 1st, 2019.